Inspired by Tiger Balm (a traditional Asian remedy), this balm is designed to relieve muscle pain and reduce inflammation.
Its spicy smell as well as menthol will almost make you want to have aches and pains.
- Camphor works precisely on muscle pain by reducing pain (heating effect) and decreasing inflammation.
- Peppermint essential oil acts as an anesthetic, decreases inflammation and relieves muscle cramps/spasms.
- Clove Essential Oil also acts as an anesthetic and decreases muscle inflammation.
- Cinnamon essential oil alleviates pain and relieves muscle cramps/spasms.
- Cajeput essential oil stimulates circulation and relieves muscle cramps/spasms.
How to use:
Message into skin in circular motions on the targeted area. Apply when required. Avoid the eyes. Keep away from children. Do not use on a pregnant woman, a breastfeeding woman or a child under 6 years of age.
If muscle pain persists, it is important to consult a professional. *
Ingredients: Olive Oil*, Locally Sourced Beeswax, Menthol, Essential Oils (Camphor, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Cajeput, Clove), Vitamin E *Organic
Available in a 1.5oz jar or 0.5 oz travel tin
top of page